We can think of five really good reasons why you’ll enjoy working with SuperPixel.
1. Other places are web design companies. We’re a strategy design company.
You have no shortage of web design companies, freelancers, and marketing firms at your fingertips. But we’re a strategy design company. It starts with our intake process for new customers.
You tell us what your goals are, what success looks like, and what failure looks like. We design the strategy for getting there and avoiding failure first. Then we design your website, logos, and other creative work.
It’s why in over 10 years 98% of our customers are still with us.
2. Ask anything, anytime
We never charge for questions and feedback. Unlike other service providers that start the clock as soon as they pick up the phone, every phone call, email, and carrier pigeon sent to SuperPixel World Headquarters is always free and off the clock.
Ask about your site, bounce ideas off us, consider the merits of an ad campaign, anything you want. We strive for a minimum 24-hour response to every email request and an initial 2-hour response for questions on weekdays; we’re sometimes much faster.
3. Constant communication
If you can order a pizza from Domino’s or a toaster from Amazon and get constant up-to-the-minute alerts on what’s happening with your order, why not get the same for your website or design project?
- You can be added to our Basecamp project manager. You’ll see tasks, conversations, and ideas happening internally. A digest can be emailed to you every morning.
- We’ll send you an email telling you exactly what the status of your project is and the estimated timetable for completing the next steps.
- Email requests from you get placed into our helpdesk. You’ll get notified of estimated times for review and completion as they’re handled.
4. Built for small business and nonprofits
You’ve found the only web and design team anywhere working daily to upend the terrible pricing and work practices in our industry. Every book we read, post we write, and thought we have is about making our customers more successful. Our pricing model can’t be beat or easily replicated, our team is experienced, and we can make quick work of most projects.
Plus, our work will probably pay for itself.
- No more struggling with self-help sites like Wix
- Update your site yourself or have us do it for you
- Domain and hosting is covered for you
- We can create your website in about 90 days
- We’re accessible around-the-clock for emergencies
5. Your affordable web and strategy team
SuperPixel is based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with a focus on affordability. Our monthly pricing means you never pay a large deposit, huge one-time costs, or opaque and hefty ongoing monthly maintenance, service, or hosting fees. We take care of all of that for you in a low monthly rate.
With its focus on affordability and customer service, SuperPixel is redefining the future of design, e-commerce, branding, and marketing by making great design and advertising affordable and available to everyone.
Book a free 15-minute consult
No risk, just digital coffee. You can choose over the phone or Zoom. On your schedule.
An entrepreneur, writer, educator, and social organizer, Justin started a successful web development business before he was old enough to drive. By 21, he was managing the Indiana Supreme Court’s complex website.
Justin helps clients optimize their online presence, has taught web design to students at the high school and college level, and has channeled central Indiana’s youthful tech community’s resources into community service, first through social organizations, and later through an annual web conference hosting hundreds of attendees.
An avid writer and bicyclist, Justin is also working on a slew of new projects and endeavors with SuperPixel.
Alex Felder has worked with SuperPixel for over half a decade. With a focus on design, Alex also excels at site development.
He has successfully developed custom applications and services for a wide range of industries and clients.
He lives Downtown and enjoys traveling on his custom-converted bus “RV”.